Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian or Writing Consultant - Need help with research or writing? We're here to help you.


How do I have a book sent to me from main campus?

I am not from the Houston campus, and I need to borrow the book Pediatric Urology by Gearhart, John. What paperwork do I need to complete to check it out. I am from the Brownsville Regional Campus.
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2013  |  2 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


All you will need to do is request this using our interlibrary loan service. It can be found through the link on our main page through the book/article request box in the middle of our page. Here is the link:

Hope this helped!

Answered by Angel HooperBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to 713-965-6968

    More Ways to Get Help

    Other ways to contact us:

    Call us:

    • Angel Hooper
    • Circulation Desk:

    Visit us in person:

    • UTSPH Library:
      RAS E137