Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian or Writing Consultant - Need help with research or writing? We're here to help you.


access to the following article: 1. Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans-II: A Revision of the Original ARSMA Scale

I am looking for some articles - but can't access the full article.
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2013  |  7 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


As Salaam Alaikum,

Articles that belong to journals that we do not have  asubscription to can always be requested using our interlibrary loan service. I do see that we have a subscription to Hispanic jounral of behavioral health. I have included a link to the full text article in pdf form:

You can always check to see if we have a subscription to a journal by going to our library website and clicking on the search for ejrnls & ebks link on the left hand sidebar or the left box in the middle of the page. Just type in the title of the journal and hit search, and if we have a subscription the date ranges with the links to the journal will appear.

Just let me know if you run into problems!


Answered by Angel HooperBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to 713-965-6968

    More Ways to Get Help

    Other ways to contact us:

    Call us:

    • Angel Hooper
    • Circulation Desk:

    Visit us in person:

    • UTSPH Library:
      RAS E137