Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian or Writing Consultant - Need help with research or writing? We're here to help you.


Patient decision making: /Strategies for diabetes diet adherence intervention i want access to this article,how do i get it?

Last Updated: Feb 08, 2012  |  14 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Hi Jannet,

We don't have access to the journal Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, but you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan for free.

We have an automated Interlibrary Loan system called ILLiad for article requests. It does require that you create an account as it's a resource provided by the SPH Library. We do ask that you make no more than 5 submissions per day. Also, please make sure that the item is not available from the SPH Library. 

If you're at a regional campus, we can scan and send articles available only in print here at the Library in Houston. Just request them via Document Delivery (this is also through ILLiad) and we can send those to you! Articles are delivered as PDFs to your ILLiad account. 

To access our ILL service, click the Book/Article Request button on the Library homepage or, alternatively, follow this link (Tip: Be sure to bookmark it):

On your first visit to the ILLiad login page, click on First Time Users. On the bottom of the next screen, scroll to First Time Users Click Here. On the next screen, you will complete the ILLiad New User Registration form.

We strongly suggest you use a simple, memorable username and password. For example, they could be your university username and the password for your RefWorks or Ovid Medline account. Whatever you use, remember to keep it simple. DON'T use your university password as it changes every 90 days.

You are directed to the ILLiad Main Screen upon registration completion. Click on Request a Photocopy and complete the form.

Articles usually take 1-2 days to receive and are delivered as electronic PDFs to your ILLiad account.

Let us know if you have further questions.


Answered by Angel HooperBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question to 713-965-6968

    More Ways to Get Help

    Other ways to contact us:

    Call us:

    • Angel Hooper
    • Circulation Desk:

    Visit us in person:

    • UTSPH Library:
      RAS E137